Is Your Home Computer Safe?
Your home computer is important to you. For many people it stores or accesses irreplaceable family photos, documents, medical records and financial information, ALL very important!
According to the Microsoft Security Intelligence Report and Consumer Reports the following home user statistics show the impact of viruses to your average home PC in America:
• 16 million households have experienced a serious virus problem in the past two years.
• 8 million of households have had spyware in the past 6 months.
• 1 million households lost money or compromised accounts from misused phishing.
• The estimated cost to all households impacted by viruses, spyware, and phishing is $4.55 billion.
• 40% of household are affected by viruses.
• 32% of the world’s computers are infected with some type of malware.
The Old Approach to Home IT Support - Reactive
What do you do when:
• You get home from work and your PC says its installing 100+ Updates...It might be awhile...
Our NEW Solution - urSimpleIT
We have taken our traditional Business IT Support & Managed Services for PC's and adapted them to meet your Home PC support needs. Our NEW product, urSimpleIT allows you greater peace of mind knowing you have a Professional IT Support Team proactively managing your home computer! Our urSimpleIT support plans are the next evolution of home PC protection, helping keep your computer safe from threats and identify & recover from problems quicker!
* Please understand that no computer support plan is guaranteed to prevent all threats or protect from all forms of data loss. With our urSimpleIT support plans we use trusted business level management tools to proactively maintain your computer, giving you the best chance of combating the ever changing internet threats.